Contract Service Profile
PSM Range of Services
We aim to tailor our services to meet with the HR needs and budget of your business whilst providing you with the flexibility to change at short notice should there be either:
- A short term project requiring an injection of resources for a fixed period of time, or
- Major changes to the company’s operational requirements for the longer term.
Review options 1. 2. & 3. below to see how PSM can support your business.
1. Advice and Support Contract
An ‘on-tap’ contract for:
- SME organizations with an occasional, ad hoc requirement for HR advice, but looking for that support to be professional, pragmatic and with a strong commercial bias.
- Corporate and larger organizations, where there may be an occasional need for professional and qualified, HR advice and guidance, to supplement existing HR expertise or at times of peak workload.
2. Advice and Support ‘Plus’ Contract
An ‘on-tap’ contract with inclusive/unlimited telephone advice and support for:
- SME organisations with a regular requirement for professional, commercial and pragmatic HR support with a strong commercial bias.
- Corporate and larger organisations, where there may be an occasional need for professional and qualified, HR advice and guidance, to supplement existing HR expertise or at times of peak workload.
3. Fully Outsourced Contracts
For organisations who require a fully, professionally managed HR function, PSM offer a range of outsourced contracts serviced by a web based, HR management information and record system (HRIS) with your own company branding.
All our outsourced contracts are supported by unlimited verbal advice and guidance covering the full range of employment related issues.
Click on the link below for full details of our Outsourced Silver contract.
Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
The system will provide you and your management team with 24 hour access to “real time” data and you can log-in to the system from any PC in any office – access to the Internet is all that’s required.