Advice and Support Contract
An ‘on-tap’ contract for:
- SME organizations with an occasional, ad hoc requirement for HR advice, but looking for that support to be professional, pragmatic and with a strong commercial bias,
- Corporate and larger organizations, where there may be an occasional need for extra professional and qualified HR advice and guidance to supplement existing HR expertise or at times of peak workload.
PSM HR Outsourcing provides professional HR support covering the whole gambit of employment law and employment related issues, including:
- Current and imminent employment law
- Application of grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Recruitment & training programs
- Development/implementation of employment contracts, handbooks and policies
- Implementation of employee development & talent management systems
- Coaching and mentoring programs for management & employees
- Human resource audits and strategy development
- Performance management and reward systems
- HR audits and “due diligence” for Tupe transfers & Company takeovers
- Tupe, restructuring & redundancy projects
- Outplacement program’s following restructuring
- Co-ordination and/or advocacy in employment tribunal claims.
For a nominal annual retainer fee (based upon the number of employees) and preferential “pay as you go” fees for verbal advice and guidance or time based projects, PSM provide professional support whilst you regulate the use, to match your own HR and commercial requirements and your financial budgets. Furthermore, you can call on PSM at any time for special HR projects including disciplinary/grievance procedures; employee development programs; training, coaching and mentoring programs and recruitment projects, providing you with that added security and peace of mind of a professional “right hand”, for all your HR needs. PSM’s flexibility, will enable you to manage your way through all of the HR peaks and troughs of commercial life, whatever your needs and nothing need ever faze you again!