Advice & Support ‘Plus’ Contract
An ‘on-tap’ contract with inclusive/unlimited telephone advice and support for:
- SME organisations with a regular requirement for professional, commercial and pragmatic HR support with a strong commercial bias,
- Corporate and larger organisations, where there may be an occasional need for professional and qualified, HR advice and guidance, to supplement existing HR expertise or at times of peak workload.
PSM HR Outsourcing provides professional HR support covering the whole gambit of employment law and employment related issues, including:
- Current and imminent employment law
- Application of grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Recruitment & training programs
- Development/implementation of employment contracts, handbooks and policies
- Implementation of employee development & talent management systems
- Coaching and mentoring programs for management & employees
- Human resource audits and strategy development
- Performance management and reward systems
- HR audits and “due diligence” for Tupe transfers & Company takeovers
- Tupe, restructuring & redundancy projects
- Outplacement program’s following restructuring
- Co-ordination and/or advocacy in employment tribunal claims.
The “Plus” factor:
- Unlimited verbal advice and guidance
- PSM newsletters
- Legal flowcharts for employee rights/entitlements, e.g. maternity, parental, adoption and paternity leave & pay.
For a modest annual fee PSM provide professional HR support as outlined above. Verbal Advice and Guidance is unlimited and includes telephone and e-mail communications and moderate refining of correspondence being proposed by the client relating to the administration and co-ordination of the Human Resources function.
The benefit to the company of the “Plus” Contract is security of mind, knowing that PSM is there providing you and your management team with unlimited access to commercially orientated advice on the whole gambit of HR and employment related issues, whenever you require it. Furthermore, PSM is available to you for special HR projects at discounted rates including recruitment projects; employee development and training, coaching and mentoring programs and the implementation and management of disciplinary/grievance procedures, providing you with that added security of a professional “right hand” for all your HR needs. PSM’s flexibility and professionalism, will enable you to readily “manage” all of the HR peaks and troughs that occur within normal commercial life, whatever your needs and nothing need ever faze you again!