PSM Fully Outsourced Contracts
PSM offer a choice of fully outsourced contracts that offer the flexibility to reflect the varying requirements of all organizations, irrespective of the stage the company has reached in their growth and development. All fully outsourced contracts provide the basic cornerstones of a comprehensive and robust HR function, including the complete administration of employee HR records, utilizing a company branded, web based and automated HR record system alongside hard copy records and an unlimited telephone advice and support service, combined with a range of optional, additional services for:
Medium to larger SME or alternatively UK subsidiaries and satellite divisions of corporate organizations, who have a constant and regular requirement for the professional and efficient administration of their HR records combined with professional, commercial and pragmatic HR support and a strong commercial bias.
Administered via your own company branded, web based HR Information system, the range of PSM fully outsourced annual contracts, will provide you with the following comprehensive core services:
A team of dedicated and experienced HR Managers and officers to look after your HR interests,
- Unlimited Employment Law and other employment related advice from your dedicated team of primary and secondary HR Managers and officers,
- HR audit and full review of existing HR records/files,
- Preparation and implementation of extensive employment contracts or where appropriate, combined contracts and handbooks plus a comprehensive range of HR policies/procedures,
- A fully automated, web based HR System, which would be available initially to management and eventually to all employees after a trial period,
- Full administration and management of all your soft copy or web based HR records,
- Full administration and management of all your hard copy (manual) HR records, including offer letters, contracts, change of role/terms, referencing of new and ex-employees, dealing with mortgage enquiries etc.
- PSM’s range of legal flowcharts for key employee “rights”, such as maternity pay/leave and paternity, so as to simplify and guide you through the complexities of employment law,
- PSM newsletters to keep you in touch with legal or “good HR practice” developments,
- A discounted hourly rate for any special projects such as special site visits, chairing disciplinary or grievance hearings, recruitment, training etc.
In addition, you can select from a range of options to refine or extend the services you wish to have as part of the HR function to reflect the company and its employees’ needs, as follows:
Scheduled visits – By your primary HR Manager or officer to meet Directors and line managers, providing them with personal coaching and mentoring; discussing current or foreseeable HR issues; assisting managers with performance reviews and chairing employee surgeries if required. The nature and regularity of scheduled visits, will be determined by the complexity of the organization and its structures, the degree of organizational change that is occurring and the perceived regularity of HR issues arising, so one size does not fit all and PSM will seek to recommend the correct number to suit the company and to equally reflect the organizational budgets.
- Bespoke HR Documents – Individual company contracts, handbooks and policies, written to suit the very specific nature of your company and industry.
- Management training programs – Covering all the core HR issues such as developing employees, leadership, absence and timekeeping management and performance appraisal and development systems.
- Talent Management Programs – Developing and overseeing talent management and development programs.
- Employee Assistance Programs – Where your primary HR Manager or officer provides a strictly confidential employee advice line to assist your employee’s with advice on personal issues unrelated to their work.
However you decide to personalize and ensure that your own fully outsourced contract fully reflects the our company’s HR needs and financial budgets, all contracts provide for additional ad hoc support for special projects chargeable at a specially discounted hourly rate and these will include as follows:
- Individual mentoring/coaching,
- Special site visits by the PSM HR team to chair and manage investigatory, grievance and performance management hearings,
- Special site visits to clients of the company,
- HR audits and “due diligence” for Tupe transfers & company takeovers,
- Tupe, restructuring & redundancy projects,
- Outplacement program’s following restructuring,
- Employee counseling,
- Co-ordination and where appropriate, advocacy of employment tribunal claims.
In summary, a professional HR function, with both optional professional services available “on tap” and a special project facility to meet all your basic HR needs and respond to any additional HR requirements resulting from fluctuations in commercial activity.